The assessment results will highlight the following:
• Signal strength: Measuring how efficiently the Wi-Fi network is reaching the survey location
• Same channel overlap: Measuring overlapping channels to optimize access point placement
• NMOS degradation: Measuring MOS score impact from the network
• Connected access point: Highlighting the effectiveness of access point placement and configuration
• The UC Network Assessment includes the onsite survey, survey analysis, written report and a report presentation conference call
• This offer is limited to a single site with a maximum of 100 survey locations.
• The UC Network Assessment typically carries a $15K value and Unify Square is providing it for only $5K (by crediting back $10K) if a customer follows up the session with a contracted PowerSuite subscription within 6 months.